MAGG Members get an 8% discount on all classes and workshops! Learn more about this and our other benefits here.
Register by Sept 30|
ACJS Nov 4-6
4th Bremer Design Challenge
Challenge yourself creatively and enter to win great prizes at this year's Atlanta Contemporary Jewelry Show.
When & Where
Register by Sept 30
ACJS Nov 4-6
Committee: Diane Treuman, Alan Bremer, Tony Sanger, Debra Lynn Gold
- Have fun!
- Challenge yourself to create differently!
- Have your creation on display at the Atlanta Contemporary Jewelry Show (ACJS)!
- Win great prizes!
- Get a professional photograph of your creation!
- Attend a FREE "teaser" brainstorming class that introduces the “thinking through a Design Challenge” concept to anyone interested.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Anyone with metalsmithing skills
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register through MAGG’s website. Registration accepted through September 30.
- Pay entry fee of $55. MAGG Members Discounted Entry Fee $45. (MAGG Membership is open to all for $50./year)
- Pieces must be received at MAGG either by drop off or mail NO LATER THAN October 22, 2022.
- Novice: (5 or fewer years working in the metal arts)
- Experienced: (More than 5 years working in the metal arts)
- First, Second, Third - Novice
- First, Second, Third - Experienced
- Peoples’ Choice (Voted on by all attendees at ACJS November 4 to 6)
- Two exhibiting ACJS artists — TBA
WINNERS to be ANNOUNCED at MAGG’S ANNUAL MEETING early in 2023.
There is no standardized kit of materials, but your piece must comply with these parameters:
- Must include at least 3 different metals.(Eg. sterling, brass, steel, copper, etc.)
- Must include at least 2 of these forms of metal: sheet, wire, tubing, and grain. These forms must be recognizable in the final piece.
- Must include at least 1 component of clay, fiber, wood, glass, or plastic.
- May include NO MORE THAN 1 additional material of your choice.
- Must not exceed 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- May or may not be wearable.
- Bonding agents such as solder, glue, or epoxy will not count as materials.
Contact Diane Treuman - email@example.com
Download this information as a PDF
Bremer Design Challenge Entry
Have a Discount Code?
After you click Checkout, look for the Enter Coupon Code box at the upper right of the page. Enter your code before you click Continue.